CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 29 March 2012

~ I'M SICK !


After shift . I go to clinic . Really i'm not feeling well . I'm take a number . Waiting too see youu DOCTOR . I'm really want to know WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME . TIK TOK TIK TOK TIK TOK TIK TOK . 3hours ! . I'm still waiting . . . . . . . . . . .
Then . youu call . Ohhhh Great !! . 

DOCTOR :  bla . . bla . . bla . . bla . .
ME : bla . . bla . . bla . .bla . .
DOCTOR : you kene admit ward . result darah you low laaa . 
ME :  huh???? . dont want ! . i just want mc . booleehh laaa . 
DOCTOR : Oke . fine . but i nak you buat chest xray . oke? . 
ME : OKEEE ! 

XRAY DONE . I'm feel like butterfly in my stomach waiting the xray report . OKE . Good job Doctor ! . For 4hours i'm waiting your report . I'm fever on & off . I'm coughing 2weeks . I'm vomit 6x . You ask me to do XRAY .  YOUUUU just says : Oke . Everything clear . Just continue your antibiotic . I LOVE YOU LAAAA DOCTOR ! ^_________^ 

* ALHAMDULLIH tak admit wad . wweeeee ;D
                                               
                                                     #TERIMAKASIHALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment